DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL & BUSINESS STRATEGIES
At its core, Williams & Co. focuses on building trust, solving important problems and having a seat at the table for my employer/ clients’ most pressing matters. As a former CFO for US, European & Australian defense contractors, I strive to provide the exceptional quality clients demand with the agility and innovation to go beyond the expected.
We aim to help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reductions, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture and full scale finance transformation. As high performing team member we can help CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today’s demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business. Serving the majority of United States.
Short/Long-Term Strategy Prep
Accounting & Finance
Traceable Business Forecasting
KPI Setup & Analysis
Establish Enterprise Processes
Collections & A/R Improvement
Buy or Sell a Business
CRM / Forecasting
DCAA Audit Prep
Accounting System Review
ICE Model Prep
FAR 15 Reviews
FAR, CAS & Other Regulations
Incurred Cost Submissions
Equitable Adjustments or Claims
US Business Expansion
Business Plan Review
Proposal Team Support
If your senior leadership team could benefit from a vision-driven, goal-focused finance and operations executive with a proven history of innovation and achievement, look no further than the enclosed resume. (Click for CV)
Throughout my career, I have established a reputation as a transformational leader who is driven by challenge, undeterred by obstacles, and committed to furthering standards of excellence. My expertise encompasses all aspects of business development and administration, from controlling costs and maximizing revenues to harnessing team strengths to improve company-wide performance. Furthermore, my ability to build consensus among executive teams and stakeholders to promote transparency and influence positive change has been repeatedly proven. I would be pleased to bring these strengths and more to your team.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
I am a proven leader with full P&L experience, skilled in operational excellence, developing winning relationships and program oversight. More than twenty (20) years’ progressive experience as a tactician, manager and business executive in the following areas:
• Key stakeholder in start-up team which built the US business to $100M+ level in Revenue
• Led double-digit CAGR in orders and revenue over twelve years.
• International / multi-continent team leader with a staff of 25+
• An entrepreneurial, motivated leader, mentor and team builder and enterprise project manager
• Financial consulting, proposal management, portfolio management, and M&A
• Business Development, capital acquisition, finance, and investment banking
• US GAAP and IFRS
• Over $4B in proposal wins providing long-term backlog
• Achieved the highly coveted "Low Risk" declaration by DCAA
• Experienced liaison with DCAA, DCMA, and Incurred Cost (ICE model) preparation
• Leader of long-term strategic planning activities
• Financial manager, cost estimating, pricing management & EVMS reporting
• Contract Management, GWACs, MAS, Subcontracts, Teaming, and etc.
• Marketing, capture planning (trainer & evaluator), market research, and CRM
• Executive level Human Resource Management & Benefit administration
• ITAR, FOCI, DSS, and other legal services
• Process focused achieved AS9100, CMMI Level 3,
EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
I have been recognized as change agent who works successfully within all levels of an organization. My “Can-do” attitude - always willing to lead or fill holes as needed. Adept at building a culture that achieves success. I am a business builder, self-motivated, goal-oriented, energetic team player who possesses exceptional communication skills. Also, I am skilled in developing/maintaining productive relationships with key customers.